Come spend your summer with a creative team in a fast-paced, collaborative work environment! This internship opportunity is for students looking to develop their post-production skills and gain experience in the film industry for class credit. We are looking for positive, proactive applicants who learn quickly and are hungry for new challenges and opportunities for future work.
We are flexible when it comes to selecting the perfect candidate. We’re willing train an awesome person who has a lot to offer. Do you already have advanced skills and want to develop specific interests? So long as you are ready to learn and adapt, we are willing to cater our program to your unique situation.
- Data Management – Creating and enforcing policies for effective data management, formulating management techniques for quality data collection to ensure adequacy, accuracy, and legitimacy of data, and devising and implementing efficient and secure procedures for data management/analysis with attention to all technical aspects.
- File Transfer Management – Sharing, transferring and/or transmitting file(s) or a data object between different users, clients, and/or computers both locally and remotely. Frequently use websites as “WeTransfer” and programs such as “Dropbox”.
- Intermediate Editing Assignments – Utilizing talents and skills in programs such as Adobe Premiere Pro, Avid Media Composer and Da Vinci Resolve to accomplish intermediate editing tasks such as audio synchronization, color grading, etc.
- Advanced Editing Assignments – Utilizing talents and skills in programs such as Adobe Premiere Pro, Avid Media Composer and Da Vinci Resolve to accomplish advanced editing tasks such as creating proxy workflows, assembling entire YouTube videos, keying, etc.
- Creative Collaboration – Creatively solve problems and engage in project activates with team members while developing techniques for generating and communicating good ideas and design efforts.
- Directional Research – Developing your skillset and researching onsite problems to benefit yourself and team members on projects such as editing skills, workflows, color grading, audio synchronization, etc.
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of and experience with Adobe Creative Cloud, including Premiere Pro, Photoshop, and After Effects
- Applicants must be seeking an internship for course credit
- Applicants should be able to dedicate at least eight hours per week
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org